Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-511K
Manufacturer's Part Number:550-511K
Part Type:Fuel Injection Systems
Product Line:Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems
Summit Racing Part Number:SNE-550-511K
Maximum Horsepower with Gas:650
Injection Style:Throttle body
Timing Control Compatible:Yes
Power Adder Compatible:No
Fuel Pump Included:Yes
Transmission Controller Included:No
Metering Style:Speed density
Intake Manifold Included:No
Multi-Port Fuel Rails Included:No
Throttle Body Included:Yes
Throttle Body Mounting Flange:4-barrel square bore
Airflow Rate (cfm):800 cfm
Throttle Body Material:Cast aluminum
Throttle Body Finish:Satin black
Injector Size (lbs/hr):100 lbs./hr.
Calibration Module Included:Yes
Wiring Harness Included:Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included:Yes
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included:Yes
MAP Sensor Included:Yes
IAT Sensor Included:Yes
TPS Sensor Included:Yes
IAC Motor Included:Yes
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Kit includes 4 injectors and can support up to 650 hp. Master kit includes inline fuel pump, filters, hose, hardware and fittings.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
Holley Sniper EFI self-tuning fuel injection systems deliver all the benefits—and none of the hassles. These full-featured throttle bodies are easy to install, can support a lot of horsepower, and will keep your budget intact. They put an end to carburetor cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Each of these systems include an internal fuel pressure regulator (preset to 58.5 psi), eliminating the hassle of plumbing an external model. Make your conversion simple, while getting maximum bang for your buck, with a Holley Sniper EFI self-tuning fuel injection system in your favorite available finish.
Holley Sniper EFI self-tuning systems feature:
* Available finishes: black ceramic, classic gold, and shiny
* Available in base and master kits (master kits include complete fuel system: 20 ft. of Earl's Vapor Guard fuel hose; 12-920 fuel pump; filters; necessary hardware, and bulkhead fitting for returning fuel to tank)
* Dual-pattern bolt-on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 flange and spread-bore manifolds (spread bore sealing plate 9006 recommended)
* Supports up to 650 hp with four 100 lbs./hr. injectors
* 4-wire vehicle connection: battery +, battery -, switched ignition, and rpm
* Integrated ignition timing control and coil driver
* Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
* Calibration wizard and self-tuning, integral-mounted ECU –no laptop required