Elite 1500 + Mitsubishi 4G63 1G CAS CDI Terminated Harness Kit Part Number: HT-150934
INJECTOR CONNECTOR: Bosch EV1
SUITS: 1G CAS (Cam Angle Sensor) WBC1 CAN O2 Wideband Controller ready (Controller and sensor not included)
INCLUDES: Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions, engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet and pre-wired Power Select 4 CDI dual power output 115mJ/150mJ CDI and C.O.P ignition harness, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use