- GARRETT® G SERIES COMPRESSOR AERODYNAMICS FOR MAXIMUM HP
- NEW TURBINE WHEEL AERO CONSTRUCTED OF MAR-M ALLOY RATED FOR UP TO 1050° C
- STAINLESS STEEL TURBINE HOUSING OPTIONS RATED FOR UP TO 1050° C
- OIL RESTRICTOR AND WATER FITTINGS INCLUDED
- FULLY MACHINED SPEED SENSOR AND PRESSURE PORTS
The most powerful small frame turbocharger series on the market
Introducing performance out of a package you never thought possible. This clean sheet product is tailored to meet the demands of hard core racing enthusiasts while providing industry leading power capability in a small package.
The G-Series G30-770 turbocharger is compatible with 2.0L – 3.5L engine displacements and capable of producing up to 770 horsepower. G Series 30 turbochargers are highly efficient and will outflow all comparable products on the market.
New compressor and turbine aero combined with high temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance.
A new name designates a new generation of industry leading technology and innovation.
Understanding the Name:
G designates 81 years of Garrett® heritage.
30 classifies the size of the frame. The remaining 3 digits identify the max horsepower rating of the turbocharger. (ie 770)