JZXLink - JZX100X
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X JZX100 PlugIn ECU fits the Toyota 1JZ VVTI engine. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of the ECU is a breeze - no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported. Manual gearbox applications only, not suitable for automatic transmission models.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
Supports E-throttle via an XS Loom.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
The PlugIn ECU is capable of the following features, if the car it is being used in will support them.
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-12 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-8 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke, 4 Stroke and Rotary Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 8 x High Current Injector Drives (suits high impedance injectors)
- 8 x Ignition Channels
- 8 x Auxiliary Outputs (All PWM capable). Aux5-8 can control Stepper Motors and drive High or Low
- 11 Digital Inputs (All capable of reading frequencies up to 10kHz)
- +5V Out
- +8V Out
- 4 Temperature Inputs (Configurable pull-ups on ANT1&2)