RACE PORT - SUPERCHARGED APPLICATIONS
The Race Port is famous for being an amazingly small and light BOV for supercharged competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM - making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
The supercharger-specific Race Port features a soft spring so it can stay open at idle, when the supercharger is still producing boost.
- Vacuum fittings, weld flange, V-band assembly, and Pink Spring Rated -24 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0" Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/16"NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ