Throttle Body Relocation Kit (suits Ford Falcon BA/BF)
- Supplied with patch harness to prevent wire cutting
- Allows for tidier intercooler piping
- Cleans up Engine bay
The throttle body relocation was developed for a few reasons:
- To have the shortest possible intercooler piping length which gives maximum throttle response.
- To give a very neat engine bay appearance.
- To have a true 3 inch intercooler pipe size without bonnet rubbing issues. We have found that running 3 inch piping over the top of the engine into the factory throttle body position will cause rubbing on the under side of the bonnet.
All components that make up the throttle body relocation. Relocating the throttle body means that the wiring to the throttle body must be extended but for ease of installation we have developed these plug-in patch harnesses.